Miss.w88.us - Beautiful girls collection Blog

June 15, 2009

Asian model Tianna Ta

Model (name): Tianna Ta
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115
Measurements: 34-24-34
Nationality: Vietnamese
Hometown: Worcester, MA
DOB: 11/5/1981
Sign: Scorpio


Turn-ons: A great smile is always a plus, but a sense of humor and awesome personality are the most important things for me. “If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything�-Marilyn Monroe


Turn-offs: I can not stand self centered, egotistical, juice monkeys. Guys who are way into themselves are the biggest turn offs
Special skills:
Occupation: Model


(From Tianna's Profile)

Well, I started my career in the industry by doing some tv work, commercials and shows for MTV mainly. About a year ago, I decided to get into modeling, and as they say, the rest is history! I’m a very persistant person when it comes to getting what I want. For those of you who are wondering, I am 100% Vietnamese! YES! I do have ONE dimple…haha but I love it and so does everyone else! It gives me character! I’m a big goofball and extremly clumsy, those who know me well, know that I ALWAYS have bruises all over my body because I tend to walk into things! I love to laugh…its’ my favorite! I must admit that I am a bit impatient and I hate when people interrupt me when I’m talking. I love instant gratification, ! so when I have to wait for something, I am not a happy camper.

I’m very goofy, fun, outgoing, loyal, and honest… I’m always down for a good time, and will make the best of everything. You will rarely find me in a bad mood. Sometimes I find myself laughing at my own jokes, thinking that I am the funniest person alive, even though some people may not understand what I’m talking about…haha I’m not your typical cookie cutter kind of girl and can be very complicated at times. I like to keep people guessing and only divulge information when I want, I never volunteer it.

I am very private and have been told that I can be a mysterious person. I’m a driven person and set high goals that may seem unattainable, but thats because it will always keep me striving for more. I expect only the best and will accept only the best! I try to see the good in everyone, but unfortunately, good does not always exist in all people.

I know exactly what I want in life and ! will not let anyone stop me from fulfilling my dreams. I’m v! ery opti mistic, but realize that there are alot of pessimistic people in this world, who would like to see me fail. Unfortunately for them, that will NOT happen, so they shouldn’t hold their breath. I’m a big procrastinator and am usually late to almost everything.
I like to make sure that the people I surround myslef with are real and down to Earth, and I always get to know someone before I can let them in. I love to smile and I love to be around people who can make me laugh hysterically. I cherish my friendships and know that good friends are hard to come by, so I am very, very blessed to have the friends I do, and I love my friends muchos! I am also greatful for my loved ones and don’t know where or who I would be without them. I love hanging out with my friends and having a good time! But if you see me out, please don’t stare, it’s not polite!

I dislike people who are fake and dishonest. I hate preconceived notions because chances are most of the time, theyâ€! ™re wrong. I also hate broken promises, so if you tell me you’re going to do something, please follow through! I hate that when people can’t find something bad to say about you, they make things up. I hate rumors and people who pass them along. I’m a very affectionate person, esp. when it comes to my favorites! I’m unselfish when it comes to giving hugs and like to spread my love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Miss Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger