Miss.w88.us - Beautiful girls collection Blog

June 15, 2009

Mary Alejo - Sexy Filipina Top Model

Name : Mary Alejo
Ethnicity : Asian
Hair Color : Brown
Hair Length : Long
Eye Color : Brown
Skin Color : Tanned
Height : 5′ 2″
Measurements : 34D-25-31
Experience : Very Experienced

My name is Mary Alejo. I was born and raised in the Philippines, and for the last ten years have resided in Florida.

I am also lucky in that my regular job schedule is very flexible thus allowing me to accommodate most photo-shoot bookings.

Also A Make-up Artist And Fitness Trainer I go to the gym six days a week and hope it shows in my pictures!

I am a great fun person with

Mary Alejo Mary Alejo Mary Alejo
Mary Alejo Mary Alejo Mary Alejo
Mary Alejo Mary Alejo Mary Alejo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Miss Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger