Miss.w88.us - Beautiful girls collection Blog

June 14, 2009

Sexy Brazilian Fantasy Sports Model Lisa

Lisa De Oliveira

Meet the 23-Year-Old Brazilian native Lisa Marie De Oliveira. I’m not quite sure if she’s really a fantasy sports model, but it sounded good right? Lisa is pretty new at the whole modeling gig having started in August of 2008. I hope that in August of this year I’ll be able to throw Lisa a little one year modeling anniversary party.

I’ll plan on telling her that I invited over 1000 people including celebrities yet will somehow make the address of the party wind up in a gas station bathroom in the middle of Iowa. I really think that if I apply myself I’ll be able to pull it off.

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Miss Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger