Miss.w88.us - Beautiful girls collection Blog

June 15, 2009

Sexy Vietnamese Top Model Camay Dee


Name : Camay Dee
Date of Birth : 6/16/89
Hometown : San Diego, Ca
Ethnicity : Vietnamese & French
Zodiac : Gemini
Height : 5′6
Weight : 122
Measurements : 32.26.33
Occupation : Student/ Gogo/ Model
Special Skills : Makeup
Hobbies : Swimming & watching movies
Turn-ons : A guy that smells good that could cook for me.
Turn-offs : Bad breathe, body odor, A guy that can’t drive a manual transmission, A jobless pothead.

I am a model & gogo San diego based but I do love to travel. My favorite place to travel to is San francisco because of all the sanrio stores!

I am also a part time student and cashier. I am a natural born hustler. I love dancing therefore I always have my share of butt shaking on the weekends.


Camay Dee Camay Dee Camay Dee Camay Dee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Miss Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger