Miss.w88.us - Beautiful girls collection Blog

June 14, 2009

Monica Leigh

Monica Leigh

To say that Monica Leigh is hot would be an absolute insult. To call her attractive would be nothing more than the dumbest thing that could come out of my mouth. This woman is pure power. There’s no other way to put it.

If she told me to do something, I’d do it. If she walked through a mile of pig vomit I’d get on my knees and beg to kiss her tushy. Seriously, women like this just aren’t supposed to be here making us guys go absolutely insane.

She’s the kind of woman that ruins lives. Of course I love women like this, but in all honesty she’s way more dangerous than crack or heroin. Do you think she’d let me interview her?

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Miss Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger